The Downtown Denver Partnership’s 31st Annual “A Taste of Colorado” is just around the corner; we hope you plan on joining us! The four-day, free-admission, food, music and entertainment festival will take place Labor Day weekend in Downtown Denver’s Civic Center Park.
Labor Day Weekend
Friday, Aug. 29 through Monday, Sept. 1, 2014
Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Monday: 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Civic Center Park in Downtown Denver
Have you ever wanted the chance to nibble on rattlesnake bratwurst, chocolate covered bacon, fried alligator, and Saag Paneer all in one day? A Taste of Colorado is your chance to try a variety of food in Downtown Denver’s Civic Center Park during four fabulous days of delicious food, live music and entertainment. Year after year, this event stands proud as the end-of-summer celebration and one of the region’s most popular events.
The Access Health Colorado MAIN STAGE will be jamming all weekend long with an exciting line-up of national acts, plus a fireworks and light show following the Friday night concert:
- EN VOGUE presented by JAMMIN’ 101.5 – Friday, Aug. 29, 7:30 p.m.
- FOR KING & COUNTRY presented by 101.9 WAY-FM – Saturday, Aug. 30, 1:00 p.m.
- THE WALLFLOWERS presented by 97.3 KBCO – Saturday, Aug. 30, 7:30 p.m.
- DAVID COOK presented by MIX 100 – Sunday, Aug. 31, 1:00 p.m.
- THE COMMODORES presented by KOOL 105 – Sunday, Aug. 31, 7:30 p.m.
- JANA KRAMER presented by 98.5 KYGO – Monday, Sept. 1, 1:00 p.m.
- CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVISITED presented by 103.5 THE FOX – Monday, Sept. 1, 5:00 p.m.
Plus, on Friday, August 29 there will be a Rocky Mountain Showdown Pep Rally at noon to kick off the classic Colorado collegiate rivalry between CU and CSU. And, a fireworks light spectacular will illuminate Civic Center Park on Friday night featuring synchronized lights on the City and County Building along with choreographed music. For more information and the complete events schedule, visit the website.