Due to the thriving nature of Downtown’s development, the Downtown Denver Partnership’s research department initiated the Quarterly Development Update, presented by Hensel Phelps. The publication, produced every three months, includes development projects in Downtown Denver within boundaries defined by the 2007 Downtown Area Plan and serves as a snapshot of current development activity, either planned or under construction.
The Quarterly Development Update complements the Downtown Denver Development Map, presented by Kiewit Building Group. The Development Map illustrates the robust private and public investment in Denver’s urban core over the past five years in order to guide stakeholder’s investment decisions and identify development trends. With key information readily available at your fingertips, the Partnership hopes that both of these documents serve as a primary information resource for developers, real estate professionals and city builders alike.
Highlights of the Quarter
- The map shows 44 projects – 28 under construction and 16 planned. These projects represent:
- Over $1.5 billion in investment in projects currently under construction
- Over 1,500 hotel rooms
- Over 4,000 residential units
- Over 2 million square feet of office space
- The neighborhood with the most projects is CPV Commons, with 11 projects
- Out of all the projects, almost half are residential
Click here to view the December Quarterly Development Update.
Photo Credit: Ryan Dravitz, DenverInfill