Resources & Downloads
The Downtown Denver Partnership conducts original research, publishes reports and serves as a resource for anyone interested in learning more about Downtown Denver. Many questions you may have about Downtown Denver can be answered through our reports on this page, but feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-534-6161 for additional information or if you have any questions about our reports.
Oil & Gas Study Industry Economic Impact Study
- Downtown Denver Partnership 2013-2014 Read | Download
- Downtown Denver Business Improvement District 2013 Read | Download
- Downtown Denver Partnership 2012-2013 Read | Download
- Downtown Denver Business Improvement District 2012 Read | Download
State of Downtown Denver
The annual State of Downtown Denver serves as the encyclopedia about Downtown Denver. This fact-driven report can answer many questions you may have about Downtown Denver’s economy, residents, culture, transportation system and more.
- State of Downtown Denver March 2015 Read | Download
- State of Downtown Denver September 2013 Read | Download
- State of Downtown Denver September 2012 Read | Download
Organizational & Planning Resources
Economic Updates contain the most up-to-date economic indicators for Downtown Denver. You will find employment data, retail sales tax collections, commercial and residential real estate facts, development updates and other economic news related to Downtown Denver in the Partnership’s quarterly economic updates.
- February 2015 Read | Download
- November 2014 Read | Download
- Downtown Denver Startup Report Read | Download | Sources & Methodology
- August 2014 Read | Download
- April 2014 Read | Download
Development tracking reports and development maps show projects recently completed, projects under construction and projects currently proposed for Downtown Denver. Development tracking reports are updated quarterly and the Development Map is updated each year. Check out these reports to find out more about development in Denver’s urban core.
- Downtown Denver Development Update – April 2015 Read | Download
- Downtown Denver Development Update – December 2014 Read | Download
- Downtown Denver Development Update – September 2014 Read | Download
- Downtown Denver Development Update – June 2014 Read | Download
- Downtown Denver Development Map (published April 2014) Read | Download
- Downtown Denver Development Tracking Report – November 2014
- Downtown Denver Residential Tracking Report – November 2014
Updated quarterly, the housing production report tracks all new housing built in and around Downtown Denver. The report tracks housing production from 1967 through today in the Central Business District and from 1990 through today for all other neighborhoods. It covers both Downtown and its surrounding residential neighborhoods such as Uptown and Highland.
The Downtown Denver Partnership counts the number of pedestrians on most of the blocks in Downtown Denver. Pedestrian counts are used to help prospective retailers and developers make decisions, to determine priority areas for streetscape and amenity projects or to predict or measure the success of an event. Pedestrian count reports contain results and analysis of summer pedestrian counts.
- Summer 2013 Pedestrian Counts Read | Download
- Summer 2012 Pedestrian Counts Read | Download
- Summer 2011 Pedestrian Counts Read | Download
Each fall, the Downtown Denver Partnership surveys employees working in Downtown Denver to determine how they commute to their Downtown offices. Commuter Survey reports contain results and analysis from this survey, including trends and lessons learned.
- 2014 Downtown Denver Commuter Survey Report Read | Download | Summary & Methodology | Full Results
- 2013 Downtown Denver Commuter Survey Report Read | Download
- 2012 Downtown Denver Commuter Survey Report Read | Download
- 2011 Downtown Denver Commuter Survey Report Read | Download
The Downtown Denver Partnership monitors bicycle conditions and ridership in Downtown Denver to understand how bikes are interacting with the downtown environment.
Parking Inventory reports outline the number of available parking spots, parking costs over time and neighborhood parking trends. The Downtown Denver Partnership monitors all off-street parking, including surface lots and parking garages in Downtown Denver.
In addition to the above reports, the research department publishes reports about certain timely topics that are important to Downtown Denver.
This page contains recent reports. For older reports, contact Emily Brett, Downtown Research Coordinator, at email@example.com or 303-571-8216.
Forms & Permits
- 16th Street Mall Special Event Application
- 16th Street Mall Special Event Permits Guidelines
- 16th Street Mall Tier & Operating Hours Map
- 16th Street Mall Vending Districts
- 16th Street Mall Vending & Special Events Rate Schedule
- 16th Street Mall Vendor Application
- 16th Street Vendor Map
- Annual Meeting Nomination
- Food Trailer & Cart Approval Process
- Insurance Criteria
- RMU Renderings with dimensions
- Sales Tax License Information
- Carriage Application
- Sidewalk Cafe Renewal Application
- Sidewalk Cafe Application
- Banners, Posters & Flyers Application