Summer is here and it’s the perfect time to hop on your bike and ride to work. Join The Downtown Denver Partnership and University of the Rockies in Skyline Park on Wednesday June 26th for Bike to Work Day 2013!
Need to start your morning off right? Start the day off the right way and drop by Skyline Park during Bike to Work Day, June 26th.
Breakfast Station Activities Include:
- Pancake Breakfast, brought to You by University of the Rockies
- Secure Bike Parking, by DDP and BikeDenver
- Bike Tune-Ups, courtesy of The reCyclery
- Cold Drinks & Cowbells, thanks to USA Pro Challenge
- Healthy Tips and Hoola Hoop Twirling, with LiveWell Colorado
- Flexibility on Two-Wheels, presented by Denver B-Cycle
- Chair Massages after your ride, provided by Downtown’s Healthcare
Check out other Downtown Denver breakfast and bike home stations along your route, register for great prizes, map your route, and see safe riding tips at www.biketowork2013.org. Make sure you join your company team to push their ranking in the Business Challenge, and if your employer isn’t signed up already, encourage them to do so!
So, get out of your car and onto your bike! Burn calories, reduce stress, save money, and help us reduce traffic congestion and improve air quality by shifting gears and pedaling Downtown on Bike to Work Day 2013! Register at www.biketowork2013.org
Bike to Work Day Pedal for Pancakes! Breakfast Station
Skyline Park (16th and Arapahoe)
6:30 AM – 9:00 AM
Bike to Work Day is an annual regional event presented by the Denver Regional Council of Governments. The event takes place during Colorado Bike Month (June) and encourages people to leave their cars at home and experience the joys and benefits of bicycling to work. Bike to Work Day draws more than 29,000 riders, aims to create a fun and supportive atmosphere by hosting breakfast stations for people bicycling to work across the region.