2019 Development Forum
Join us on June 27, 2019
at 7-9 am at the Hyatt Regency
Each year, the Downtown Denver Partnership hosts a Development Forum, featuring the Development Report that highlights all of the recently completed and under construction projects throughout downtown. The program attracts more than 600 area business and civic leaders. For this year’s program, we seek to feature up to 6 projects that will soon be breaking ground. While the Development Map features projects currently underway, the speaker program will feature the next wave of projects. This provides the development team an opportunity to gain early market awareness of the project, introducing the opportunity to hundreds of area leaders.
Last year’s program featured 6 ‘next wave’ projects—West Lot (now McGregor Square), River Mile, Market Station, Platte 15, and World Trade Center. Please help us identify Downtown Denver’s next wave of projects.
Up to 6 development projects will be featured at the program. This provides the following:
- One minute introduction to the full audience
- Printed material featuring the projects
- Social media marketing, with the potential reach of 200,000 followers of the Downtown Denver Partnership
- Email notifications to over 5,000 business and civic leaders
- “Trade show booth” to allow small group conversations with development team at the forum
- Post-event social media and email outreach
Cost: $750 to cover booth costs