Know Your Local Vaccine Clinics
The health and wellness of our community, members, and their businesses is a top priority of the Downtown Denver Partnership. In support of this effort we have collected resources on community vaccine clinics below. This is part of our mission to keep you informed with the latest information to keep you and your business healthy and resilient through the pandemic.
- Sign up at: DenverHealth.org/CovidVaccine
- Call: 303-436-7000
- Centura Health COVID-19 vaccine information: Centura.org/Vaccine
- Find your Centura Health provider: Centura.org/Provider-Search
- Vaccine Hotline: 866-414-1562
UCHealth: UCHealth’s website and hotline can be accessed in Spanish, as well as almost 100 other languages, through interpreter services.
- UCHealth COVID-19 vaccine information: UCHealth.org/covidvaccine
- UCHealth COVID-19 vaccine hotline: 720-462-2255
- Sign up at: KP.org/CovidVaccine/Colorado
- Call: 303-338-4545
Boulder Community Health
- Sign up at: BCH.org
- Call: 303-415-7777
Vail Health: You can go online to make an appointment and see their clinic schedule.
- Vail Health COVID-19 vaccine information: VailHealth.org/Vaccines
- Call: 970-328-9750
- Sign up at: SCLHealth.org/vaccineform
- Call: 1-833-762-0141
- HealthONE COVID-19 vaccine information: HealthOneCares.com/Vaccine
- HealthONE vaccine hotline: 303-453-2477
Salud Family Clinic
- Sign up at: Saludclinic.org
Colorado COVID Vaccine Information: Coloradans 65 and over can find all of this information in one location by visiting COCovidVaccine.org or can call our vaccine hotline at 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926).