Free Guided Bike Tours | #TourDenver
The Downtown Denver Partnership and Gates Corporation have partnered to offer free guided tours of Downtown Denver and the 5280 Trail through TourDenver.
Join us for a free guided bike tour!
The Downtown Denver Partnership and Gates Corporation have partnered to offer guided tours of Downtown Denver and the 5280 Trail through TourDenver in lieu of Bike to Work Day. Discover downtown’s best cycling routes and enjoy safe face-time outdoors in Denver.
Groups, individuals, company teams, families, and everyone in-between is welcome to join us from September 22 – October 31 to experience the beauty of cycling in Denver. Tours can be booked in 30- or 60-minute windows, with the following options:
- Individual (group ride with other individual participants – 25 person max)
- Private (prefer 1 x 1 tour)
- Group rides (1-hour x 25 person max)
Here’s what to know before you ride:
• Helmets and face masks are strongly encouraged. We also ask that you practice social distancing during the ride.
• Remember to bring water.
• All rides will begin promptly at their scheduled start times, weather permitting.
• No bike? No problem! Gates is offering a limited number of bikes to our riders.
• Every rider will have the chance to enter into a surprise raffle. Bring a friend for additional entries!